- To read and confirm the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on December 21, 2020.
- To adopt the Annual Report placed by the Board of Directors for the Financial Year ended March 31, 2021, Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account and take note of Statutory Auditor's report.
- To update on dividend and to allocate profit for the Financial Year 2020-21.
- To appoint Statutory Auditors for the Financial Year 2021-22 and to authorize Board of Directors to fix their remuneration. The Board of Directors recommends appointment of M/s. CNK & Associates LLP Chartered Accountants, Registration No. 101961 W/W-100036 as the Bank's Statutory Auditors for the Financial Year 2021-22.
- To take note of and approve the technical/prudential Write-Off of Non -Performing Assets as certified by the Auditors.
- To approve Bye-Laws amendments as proposed.
- To grant Leave of Absence to members who have not attended this Annual General Meeting.
- Any other business with the permission of the Chair.
By Order of the Board of Directors
Managing Director & CEO
Mumbai, August 31, 2021
In the event, a quorum is not formed within half an hour of the appointed time for the meeting, the meeting shall stand adjourned. Thereafter, the adjourned meeting shall be re-convened and conducted on the same day and at the same place as specified in this Notice to transact the business on the agenda, irrespective of the required quorum in terms of Bye-law No.27.
Please, click here for Annual Report 2020-21.
- Members desiring any information relating to the accounts are requested to do so in writing to the Bank on or before 15th September, 2021, to enable the Management to make available the required information at the Annual General Meeting.
- Members are requested to bring a copy of the Annual Report and the attendance slip sent herewith at the Annual General Meeting.
- Attention of the Members is invited to Bye-law No. 48, in terms of which, any dividend remaining undrawn for three years after having been declared, shall be forfeited and shall be carried to the Reserve Fund of the Bank. The Shareholders who have not collected dividend for the previous three years are requested to do so on or before September 30, 2021 failing which, the dividend for the year ended March 31, 2018 will be forfeited and credited to the Reserve Fund Account.
- Shareholders, Depositors and Safe Deposit Locker holders are requested to avail of the nomination facility provided by the Bank. Prescribed nomination forms are available at all our Branches.
- Deposits up to Rs. 5.00 lakhs in the case of each individual depositor are insured by the Bank with the Deposit Insurance Credit Guarantee Corporation and the Bank has effected up-to-date payment of the corresponding Insurance premium.
- The Bank has fixed 31st March 2021 as the ‘Cut-off Date’ to record the entitlement of the Members to cast their vote.
- Members are requested to intimate changes, if any, pertaining to their name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone/ mobile numbers, Permanent Account Number (PAN), mandates, nominations, bank details such as name of the bank and branch details, bank account number, MICR code, IFSC code, etc. by writing a letter to Shares Department at the Bank’s Registered Office and/or by sending an e-mail email@example.com
- For updation of e-mail address and mobile number for 94th AGM, members are requested to send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September, 2021.
- Members interested to inspect Audit Report have to send request to the Bank eight days prior to the AGM by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Annual Report referred to in the accompanying Notice is available on the website of the Bank for inspection by the Members.
- COVID-19 appropriate behaviour as per Government guidelines will be followed. Members who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) are requested to register themselves by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a written communication at any of the Branches of the Bank, by September 21, 2021. Members are informed that entry to the meeting hall shall be restricted to the number of persons allowed to attend meetings as per Government guidelines as applicable on the day of the AGM. Members, who have registered themselves for attending the AGM, as mentioned above, would be allowed to attend the meeting on first come first serve basis.